Congratulations as you ready yourselves for the Sacrament of Marriage. It is within this Sacrament that two people become one, enter into a permanent relationship that is ordered toward the beauty of life.
The expectations for anyone preparing for Marriage at Resurrection would be:
- Contact the parish office a minimum of six months prior to your selected date. The office will ask the date of your wedding. However, no wedding date is final until a meeting is conducted with one of the priests.
- Complete a FOCCUS (Facilitating Open Couple Communication, Understanding and Study) marriage preparation inventory.
- Meet with a FOCCUS couple to discuss the results.
- Attend a Pre-Cana or Engaged Encounter weekend (vary from one to two days) as a couple.
- Meet with our liturgist to plan wedding details.
- Meet with one of the priests to finalize paperwork (includes providing baptismal certificates and completing the Form I).
Please note: Weddings on Saturday can be scheduled no later than 3:00 p.m.
To begin the process, please contact the Parish Office
Again congratulations on this beautiful journey!