1600 11th Ave SE Rochester MN, 55904 507-288-5528
- Resurrection will offer VIRTUS TRAINING on Monday, May 7th at 6PM. This is a great time to complete training ahead of next year’s Back-to-School! Please go to our website to sign up or call the parish office.
- The next FUSION EVENT is Friday, May 11th from 6-7:30PM. The topic for the evening is the FAMILY SUMMER BUCKET LIST. Please RSVP on the parish website.
- Donations for the RUMMAGE SALE are being accepted beginning Sunday, May 13th. Please drop off all donations to Room E.
- JOB APPLICATIONS are posted on our website for two positions: DIRECTOR OF FAITH FORMATION & YOUTH MINISTRY – GRADES 6-12, and MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT. Please keep all applicants in your prayers. For more information, see the website or ask Erica Stiller, our Parish Administrator.
- In the GATHERING SPACE THIS WEEKEND you will find:
- Information about youth summer activities. Please be aware that STUEBENVILLE and CAMP SUMMIT applications and fees need to be in by May 15th.
- Thank you for all DONATIONS to OPERATION HOMETOWN GRATITUDE. We welcome any and all help in packing these items today (Sunday) beginning at 4:30PM.
- The funeral arrangements for MONSIGNOR DON SCHMITZ are as follows: Funeral Mass will be on Monday, May 7th, at 11am at Pax Christi Church in Rochester. Visitation will be on Sunday, May 6th, from 4-8pm at Pax Christi, and one hour before the Funeral Mass on Monday.