Mass times are as follows:
- December 24th 1:00 PM
- December 24th 4:00 PM
- December 24th 7:00 PM
- December 24th 10:00 PM (Liturgy of the Word Service with Communion led by Deacon Rob Miller)
- December 25th 9:00 AM
Once a Mass is completely filled on the sign-up, that Mass is full and therefore closed, even to walk-ins that day. Confirmation emails with your reservation information will be sent out to you from firstname.lastname@example.org. You MUST bring this email with you to the church. More information will be provided in the email about where to check-in and mask requirements.
We highly encourage that you sign up for your household ONLY. If other family members who do not live with you would like to attend, please ask them to sign up separately. This will allow as many people as possible to fit inside the church using our pod system. The maximum number of seats one household can request is 8.
If you need wheelchair accessibility, please call us as soon as you reserve your seat.
Reservations for Christmas Mass close on Tuesday, December 8th so that we can make the seating arrangements and send you your confirmation emails. If you are unable to reserve a seat, we will be livestreaming all the Christmas Masses, and at the Lamb of God we will invite you to enter the East doors by the Chapel to receive Holy Communion and then exit using the South Doors.
We look forward to celebrating Mass with you soon!
To keep everyone as safe as possible, we will not have a communal Reconciliation service. However, we have added additional opportunities to come to Resurrection and receive the sacrament. Materials will also be provided with instructions and an examination of conscience.
Reconciliation Times during Advent:
- Thursday, December 3rd, 5-6 PM
- Saturday, December 5th, 9:15-10:15 AM
- Tuesday, December 8th, 12-1 PM
- Thursday, December 10th, 5-6 PM
- Saturday, December 12th, 9:15-10:15 AM
- Wednesday, December 16th, 7:30-8:15 AM
- Thursday, December 17th, 5-6 PM
- Saturday, December 19th, 9:15-10:15 AM
- Tuesday, December 22nd, 5-6 PM
Upcoming Holy Days of Obligation:
- December 8th, 9:00 AM & 7:00 PM (no reservations, walk-ins only)
- January 1st, 9:00 AM (no reservations, walk-ins only)
Participate in our virtual Advent Calendar, created by our parish community! rescathroch.org/WP/AdventCalendar.